Foam Chamber is designed to discharge expanded foam directly onto the surface of a flammable or combustible liquid for fire extinguishment. Classified as a Type II discharge device in accordance with NFPA Standard 11, foam chamber delivers low expansion foam directly onto the fuel surface. Minimizing submergence and agitation increases the effectiveness of the foam blanket, resulting in more efficient operation, and superior extinguishing capabilities. HD foam chamber is UL Listed and FM approved. Foam chamber is available in four sizes and comes along with foam deflector.
Foam Chamber is used in one of the most common applications to protect vertical fixed roof (cone) liquid storage tanks, with or without internal floating roof with the low expansion foam system.
- Sizes: 50NB, 65NB, 80NB, 100NB & 150NB (inlet)
- Flow from 100 to 1800 LPM (26 to 476 GPM)
- Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel material
- Working pressure 2.8 to 7 Bar (40 to 100 PSI)
- Epoxy painted from inside and outside
- Supplied with Stainless Steel orifice plate
- Frangible glass vapour seal
- Solid or split deflector
- UL Listed and FM Approved